POETRY: What Is A Kiss?

What is a kiss when the lips don't touch, 
When the warm breath from your nostrils aren't felt, 
When your heart isn't thumping against my chest
And when your nipples ain't taut against my skin? 

What is a kiss without our tongues doing the tango, 
Without the passion sending my head spinning in pheromonic bliss, 
Without our lips doing battle like 2 little butterflies fluttering in the morning breeze? 
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

To pin you against the wall and kiss you like your life depends on it. 
With your hands running a marathon all over my back, 
Grabbing my hair like you were about to fall off a cliff.

That blissful moment when you let out that moan at that exact wavelength...
That exact frequency at which we bond.
Kiss me quick...I'm thirsty. 😘 





PS: Ermmmmm don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments... Grazie

Comments

  1. These kind of kisses are necessary, wild passionate kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha absolutely, completely, totally necessary 😘

      Delete
  2. I miss this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy kiss

    -TheSheBoss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!

    This has left me aching in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a way to start my morning����!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, what is rili a kiss without all these? 😜

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such trajectory of emotions...climax has to be the goal.


    Vinn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment