RATED R: Under The Table



Under the table... 
Fair legs seeming endless...

I crept in... Between
And like automated doors, the limbs intertwined around my neck... 

Knickers to the side... Shudders and muffled squeals... 
Bliss... until that damned knock on the door

Scurrying out from beneath the table with my face drenched in pure human nectar...

Alas her stilettos kicked off in the passion of the moment was what flew and crashed against the door... 






















Like a panther in stealth mode, against the door she was pinned... 
Clothes shorn off her silk smooth caramel skin... 

Placing millions of billions of little, wet kisses running from the nape of her neck, past her beautiful taut twins, down her stomach causing the hair on her skin to stand... 

The scent of her filled the room as her left leg slung itself over my shoulder, pulling me to her gushing crevice... 

Not a millimeter of that beauty was spared the assault of my tongue as she both pushed my head and grabbed my hair attempting to pull me further into her... 

With the shrilest cry of immense pleasure I've ever heard... A fresh gush of her juices hit my tongue... 

Every drop, lapped up as her vibrations continued as she collapsed in a heap at the foot of the door...
















Frenzied knocks at the door... Voices on the other side calling out... "Madam! Madam! Is everything okay?...Hellooooooooo!"



Ps: Do well to leave a comment below please... Thank you




Comments

Post a Comment