MOVIES: GAME OF THRONES- Season 8, Episode 2




My dear Game Of Thrones fans.. .Ermmm forgive me o... I've still not seen an episode sef (sic! 😂) but since you find it so intriguing, I promise to feed your addiction as much as I can.

So, here goes my offering to you... It's Episode 2 of Season 8 as you have crashed endlessly like wanton cake loving chubby little children.

Before you hit the download button though, here's a few facts from episode 2 I'm sure you'll like to read through. 

1. Jaime no send Cersei right now regardless of family ties, my man says he prefers fighting to hanging around with a woman who's acting funnier as the minutes tick. For him, it's about survival, not loyalty...can anybody smell 30 pieces of silver and a kiss?

2. Bran got a tattoo while at tree college which attracts the Night King therefore,they decide to use him as bait to lure the dead... Like what the actual feck!?

3.  Arya believes she's going to die (Shebi I told you big heads on twitter and whatsapp that she will in episode 2? Lubbish) so she decides to hook up with Gendry and knack 😂 
Talk about taking one bottle for the road.

Oya click the download button and feast. . Meanwhile, leave your comments below please. 


Comments