RATED R: Under The Table Finale















Before we could do anything, the door swung open and there with a look on her face that showed neither anger or happiness (in fact I think she looked like she had a smirk) , madam stood for a moment clicking away with her phone. Long fair legs that seemed to go on for eternity in her nude mini skirt that ended at least 6 inches above her knee...spotless white shirt (with all our rough and rumble earlier on, I wonder how that shirt remained spotless) in her navy blue jacket  hiding her A cup perky boobs with their huge nipples and virtually permanently looking scattered curly hair... 

After what seemed like an eternity just as calmly as she was at the door, she turns, shuts the door and leaves us IN HER OFFICE (mogbe, mo ku, mo daran)!
As fast as I could, I tucked in my still semi hard dick while it seems Nancy was taking her time... Without saying a word to ourselves, we stepped out of the office... Nancy in front of me only to find madam in the outer office perched on Nancy's desk. Looking us dead in the eye with a straight face.

"Both of you, get your things and get out this building this minute!" As cold as ice!

Nancy made to say something but was cut short... "I said get out! You'll get your severance package at the end of the month!"...with that, she picked her bag as nonchalantly as ever and shakes her jiggly butt away.

Me! Common janitor! 20k a month!  Where will I start from? How man wan take survive this buhari economy'? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I hit the floor immediately. Holding madams legs and doing my best Yoruba demon roll on the floor, "Aaaaaah madam Abeeeeeg! (insert sobs 😭😭😭) pleeeeeease I sorry... "
"So, you had the audacity to fuck in my office ehn!?" she was almost shouting... "you had the audacity to fuck Nancy in my office you ungrateful fool!"
Then her voice dropped 2 notches, "have you fucked me before?" kicking out her legs, "Get away from me. Filth"

As she made to walk away from where I was knelt, I made to grab hold of her leg and beg again just as she made to take a step, na so I spin for ground and her heel just missed my shoulder by inches. I even thought she had stepped on my face, alas, I opened my eyes, holding one leg I realised she was standing over my head... Then I saw it... Madam didn't have her panties on and was glistening from her pussy lips haaaaaaaa.
She looked down at me obviously furious, "have you had an eye full yet? Now, wipe the mess you've made." and with that, she sits on my face and begins to grind full throttle!





















In one fluid move she stepped out of her mini skirt, undid my trousers and impaled herself with a loud "ooooooooooooh Tomiwaaaaaa... This thing is big ooooo". Juices dripping, she practically lost her mind riding me in reverse cowgirl as I let my hands run all over her exquisite breasts and rock hard nipples. Eyes wide shut, mouth agape babbling gibberish, my madam clutched unto my thighs like her life depended on it.





















And with a mighty shudder, madam fell to the side cursing and vibrating like someone who was electrocuted as she came all over me while I took charge pumping her.
"oh God oh God oh God Tomi... Tomi... waaaaaaaaaaaa!"another wave of orgasm...

"No... No... No I can't anymore... No... "
Na so she push me off, take off into her office... Of course this is my last chance to keep my job o, I will not scatter it... Las las, she go still sack me so make I chop as I fit until her eye clear if e go clear sha.

I followed her right inside her office. Her eyes getting wider seeing the size of the one eyed monster she has been fucking swaying and glistening from her juices.

Without wasting much time, I pushed her onto her table clearing it off everything and slammed right into her with all the power I had...













And on and on and on and on I pounded relentlessly until she had tears streaming out of her eyes... Na that time I know say it is either I don win or I don die for person wife hand. Las Las sontin must kill a man.

No so I pick her up from her desk put he ontop her office massage table remove the remaining clothes for her body... "oh Tomiwa, this is too much for me ooooo. Please I'm sorry... This thing is too much...aah.." And I plunged into her again. Alternating between fast and slow, hard thrusts and easy fucking... Changing between shallow dick head and full thrusts that hit her cervix wall... The feeling was so good. Kai. Slim woman, tight pussy, lots of cream and juice... My dick was scrubbing every part of her vagina walls...





















Her legs began to shake like someone possessed as I deep ended her over and over with steady thrusts... Then my toes began to tingle... I could feel it creeping up... "madam... Madam... Madam... Madam I wan cum... Mad..."
With a gasp she said, "Don't you dare stoooooooooop" and it hit us like a rocket. A shattering mutual orgasm that ended with us on the rug... We don break massage table be that.

A few minutes after that while we were splayed out on the rug with my head on my madam's chest, her phone beeps. I crawl over to where her bag is, retrieve the phone, hand it over to her and resume my position.

With a swipe she unlocks the phone and taps on the message...

"don't let one flimsy dick ruin what we have going on. 😘
PS: guess who has your panties...😉"
Nancylo

The End.


PS: Please leave your comments below. Thanks. Enjoy ya weather for 2.

Comments

Post a Comment