RATED R: Under The Table part 2.



We scurried to get as properly dressed as possible, well, madam... not me actually. All I had a battle concealing was my bull mastiff downstairs (if you know, you know).

That day, I knew madam was a star actor. She kept wincing and limping with her 1 leg of shoe as she opened the door while I joined in the act by helping her back to her seat as Nancy (her secretary) and a male staff came rushing in. Apparently, madam twisted her ankle in her stilettos on her way to the door, hence her scream and one leg of her shoe lying at the door ni.

I managed to scurry out of the office with my vacuum cleaner, brush and duster thanking God that I'd not been found out  while they tended to madam and her supposed twisted ankle (sic! 😲). My heart pounding in my chest like the drums of an army band and my bull mastiff throbbing badly with that sweet ache (you know na).
















The intercom buzzes about 20 minutes later... Madam's office... Nancy on the other end, "Tomiwa... Come upstairs immediately... You have some cleaning to do here." *click*. I grab my vacuum cleaner, brush and duster, try to pack my bull mastiff well and proceed back upstairs.

I get to madam's office, meeting the door ajar with Nancy perched on the back of the guest seat and a weird look on her face... In continuing with the earlier drama, madam has been taken to the clinic for an X-ray by the driver.
In the sternest voice I've ever heard Nancy speak to me with, she commands, "oya lock that door and come clean the things wey una pour for rug there..." Pointing at some weird visible wet spots on the rug near the door... My cheist!!! 🙈
My feet suddenly felt like 20 tonnes of solid metal. My head is spinning, cold beads of sweat begin to form. She breaks a smile and begins to walk towards me. Now, Nancy is a 30 year old, 5ft 7 inches tall Yoruba girl with ebony black skin, 38DD boobs and a typical Yoruba woman's jiggly booty... all 40 inches of jiggly goodness that most of us low cadre staff have a good time gisting about our fantasies of what we will do to her if we catch her for sharp corner Kai...you should see Nancy strutting on a cold morning in her Lycra or bodycon skirt, her booty bounce will either leave your mouth agape or your JT nodding... Whether she wears lingerie sef, person no know...such a sight for sore eyes...

Gboaaaaaaaa! An ear shattering slap brings me crashing back to reality! My eyes don red. Water wan pour. She proceeds to drag my mouth and shows me hair that is clearly not my mustache... "so you get mind de chop madam... Ehn!?...or you think I didn't see your hard prick when we came in!?? See her pussy hair on your face!" Sniffing her hands... "...see pussy smelling all over you!"

(I mean, why is she so angry? Na she be madam husband? No. She be my wife? No. Kilode? What offence have I committed kwanu?)

Before I finish asking myself those questions in my head, kpaaaa! She slapped my John Thomas! "yeeeeeeeeeeee! Ori iyami ooo! My blockos! Ye ye ye!" I'm writhing on the floor in pain.
Bring out that rubbish you're  using to fuck your madam let's see the nonsense. Na so she drag the rope of my sokoto and dragged out my dick... At the size of the knobby head her eyes popped wider then it began to grow in her warm hands... Before she could swallow saliva twice, it was already about eight and half inches... "Jesus Tomiwa!"
"I'm sorry ma! Abeg ma! I won't do it again please" My life don end if she draw this thing o.
In all my life, I would never have believed what happened next...


















Almost as if it was one of my many fantasies about her, Nancy began to slowly massage the thick shlong in her hand as it grew further. The moment she began run her tongue up and down my still increasing bull mastiff and Sucking on it like her job depended on it, slurping all over the head and processing to deep throat me...My head burst! My life! E be like make I shout abi cry... You know that feeling when the head hits and scrubs the back of her throat.... Heeeeeei!

Then she stopped! Aah ahn Kilode?
"Tomiwa, you must fuck me or else I will tell oga and you're finished!"
Just like that! She got up, walked to madam's desk and sits on the edge. Like a lamb to the slaughter condemned to fate, I got up from the rug and sauntered over with my thick, 11 inches bull mastiff swaying in the air glistening with a mixture of her saliva and my precum. As I got to Her, she hiked up her skirt to reveal her quite clearly soaked white lace panties... Chaaaaaaiiii. My love for woman juice wee not kee me o. I just dragged the thing and it snapped off one leg while I grabbed my bull mastiff with one hand and rubbed the head against her thick swollen pussy lips as she let out a small cry and flung her head back.
Instead of plunging in, she caught a breath as her eyes rolled back into her head as I attacked her pussy with my tongue with all ferociousness I could muster.













Left leg on my shoulder, ripped, soaked white lace pant dangling on it. The other leg on the tail of the desk... I went in hard... Switching from tongue fucking her to nibbling softly on her labia to drawing imaginary figures with my tongue on her clit. Nancy was gushing mad juice... Aah... This geh get oyel for body o... At this point, Nancy began to jerk and vibrate, clutching at everything on the desk, scattering it... Grabbing my hair and speaking gibberish... Then boooooom! Like a broken pipe, she finished my face with her squirt juices... (how I wan take clean this one now kwanu?) "ah aaah Aaaaaaaaah Tomiwa ti pami nu... Aah Aaaaaah!".

"Shey make I fuck you ni aunty Nancy?"
"Joor... Joooooor... Aah broda Tomiwa Joooooor... " she was still shaking from the tremors of that orgasm... See girl wey just slap me like goat now now de call me broda Tomiwa... O ga o.

Before she could say Jack Ro... I don draw her black skirt throway, plug am full length...















The only thing she could speak was, "ye! Yeah! Ye! Ye! Ye! Oooooooh! Ooooooh! Hmmmm!" Her juices running down her legs as I pounded her standing with one leg on the desk. For the next 10 abi 15 minutes... Non stop until she went "egbami... egbami... aaaaah... joooooor... Hm... Hmmm..." Then her voice caught in her throat and she became very rigid as I hit it deeper and harder trying to push all 11 inches in. Boooooom! Nancy let out such a shrill cry and began to shake like a possessed girl as she began to cum and squirt...that rush of emotions tipped me over and I poured inside her until she was full... Both juices mixing in her, running down her legs and messing up the rug beneath... "oh Tomiwa, damn you... You will kill me... Jeeeeeeeez."
"aunty Nancy, I'm sorry... I no mean to kill... "
*click click* Jesu! Keys turning at the door. Before we could do anything, the door opens. Madam at the door! T'emi ti ba mi... 

Comments

  1. Damn it!!!this one na epic stuff oh...such narrative,amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😦Chai Tomiwa is in soup.can't wait for part 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have gone through this at night.....the details sha...hmmmm.
    Part 3, me guessing a 3some though with the way they were🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment