R RATED: Rati...








Tonight I met Rati with a face sculpted by the hands of Apollos himself.

The brightness of your smile made me want to run my fingers through your gold locks while I gently crush my lips against yours.
I would kiss every inch of your beautiful fair skin and savor the sounds of the short gasps that escape your parted lips as my fingers caress your thighs and hips on my way to the welcoming triangle beneath your waistline.

Writhing and shivering as your hands guide my head to the folds of your moist, red velvet cake where I patiently flicker my tongue at every bit of cream dripping from between those folds.
Frenzy sets in...you buck in orgasm as you grind your waterfall against my lips while I paint the picture of mona lisa in you with my tongue.



Wave after wave, climax after climax, tremor after tremor as you drift in and out of black outs while I clutch you to stop you from falling over.


The sounds of your symphony fills the air as i impale you on my royal staff of authority...your songs of pleasure rent the air as your ride me like a wild, crazed jockey.
Squish squash...you drip drop...so much juice, the rains in Calabar would be utterly jealous of your watering hole.

One more massive orgasm hits home and your beautiful boobs with their knobbly nipples jiggle ever so wildly as you cum crashing into me...



Then I hear the words, "...I love you, why are you so damned sweet?..."

Comments